Do you often use a rental or shared car? From now on, you can easily add it as a 'temporary vehicle' in the app. Select the date you will last use it and we will automatically remove it from your account. Very handy when you want to park with license plate recognition, that way you won't forget to disable the functionality.
- In the app, go to 'Account' and choose 'Vehicles' to add a new vehicle
- Select the 'Temporary vehicle' checkbox and click 'Ok'
- Select the date you will return the vehicle
- The temporary vehicle will automatically be removed from your account on the chosen date
ℹ️ Tip: Turn on your notifications to get a reminder when we delete the vehicle. To do so, go to "Account" and tap "App notifications. Activate toggle 'Temporary vehicle reminder'.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is number plate recognition and how does it work?
- How do I enable number plate recognition?
- What do I do when I enter or leave a parking garage?
- How do I know that my parking session via number plate recognition has started/stopped?
- What if my session is still active when I leave the parking lot?
- What if my number plate is recognized but a ticket is still offered?
- Can multiple 4411 accounts activate the same number plate for number plate recognition at the same time?
- Where can I park with 4411 via number plate recognition?
- I can't activate number plate recognition, now what?
- What are temporary vehicles?