Some parking garages have cameras at the entrance and exit. These cameras scan your number plate allowing you to enter without having to take a parking ticket.
Via the 4411 app you can activate number plate recognition for your license plates. You can then automatically drive in and out of our participating garages. The barrier opens automatically, you don't have to take a ticket and you don't have to pay at the parking machine. You pay as usual via your 4411 statement.
The complete list of garages can be found here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is number plate recognition and how does it work?
- How do I enable number plate recognition?
- What do I do when I enter or leave a parking garage?
- How do I know that my parking session via number plate recognition has started/stopped?
- What if my session is still active when I leave the parking lot?
- What if my number plate is recognized but a ticket is still offered?
- Can multiple 4411 accounts activate the same number plate for number plate recognition at the same time?
- Where can I park with 4411 via number plate recognition?
- I can't activate number plate recognition, now what?
- What are temporary vehicles?