If you do get offered a ticket, you may accept the ticket but do not have to use it. This way there is no confusion with the person coming up behind you. You still pay via your 4411 app and don't have to validate the ticket at the payment machine.
Was this article helpful?
6 out of 7 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is number plate recognition and how does it work?
- How do I enable number plate recognition?
- What do I do when I enter or leave a parking garage?
- How do I know that my parking session via number plate recognition has started/stopped?
- What if my session is still active when I leave the parking lot?
- What if my number plate is recognized but a ticket is still offered?
- Can multiple 4411 accounts activate the same number plate for number plate recognition at the same time?
- Where can I park with 4411 via number plate recognition?
- I can't activate number plate recognition, now what?
- What are temporary vehicles?