We are always trying to expand our offer of parking garages. An up-to-date overview can be found via this link, or via the 4411 app under 'Offstreet parking via number plate'.
Under 'Offstreet parking via number plate' you can also find the following information:
- A detailed map with an overview of all parking garages.
- A search function per city.
- A description of the address of the parking garage.
- The opening hours of the parking garage.
- A navigation button allowing you to open a route description through your preferred app.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is number plate recognition and how does it work?
- How do I enable number plate recognition?
- What do I do when I enter or leave a parking garage?
- How do I know that my parking session via number plate recognition has started/stopped?
- What if my session is still active when I leave the parking lot?
- What if my number plate is recognized but a ticket is still offered?
- Can multiple 4411 accounts activate the same number plate for number plate recognition at the same time?
- Where can I park with 4411 via number plate recognition?
- I can't activate number plate recognition, now what?
- What are temporary vehicles?