When you want to re-enter the parking garage, you may be asked to enter a 4-digit code or scan a QR code. You can find this access code through the 4411 app.
- Open the 4411 app and go to 'Current'.
- At your current session, click on 'Code'.
- The QR code/digit code will appear.
Was this article helpful?
9 out of 11 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is number plate recognition and how does it work?
- How do I enable number plate recognition?
- What do I do when I enter or leave a parking garage?
- How do I know that my parking session via number plate recognition has started/stopped?
- What if my session is still active when I leave the parking lot?
- What if my number plate is recognized but a ticket is still offered?
- Can multiple 4411 accounts activate the same number plate for number plate recognition at the same time?
- Where can I park with 4411 via number plate recognition?
- I can't activate number plate recognition, now what?
- What are temporary vehicles?