In some zones you can opt for a day ticket: you pay a fixed amount for a whole day of parking. You can't stop the ticket: it is valid the entire day.
If a day ticket is available in your chosen zone, click the check mark to activate it.
Was this article helpful?
19 out of 32 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I start and stop a parking session?
- I forgot to stop my parking session. Now what?
- How can I avoid forgetting to stop my parking session?
- I received a fine, now what?
- How does a day ticket work?
- Can I pay for multiple cars at the same time?
- How does the parking attendant see that I have paid?