Starting and stopping a parking session through the 4411 app is easy. Make sure your license plate is added and you have linked a payment method.
- Open the 4411 app. Normally you will see your current location right on the home screen.
- If you don't see your current location, or you want paid parking at a different location, click on the magnifying glass and select your desired city.
- Click on the parking meter closest to your current location. If you only want to park for a few minutes, some zones allow you to choose a free session. Check your payment method, and click "Start session." Make sure you select the correct license plate to avoid a fine!
- Your parking session has now started. Click "Stop" when you want to end your session.
- Your session is now ended. You get an overview of your parking session, which you will find later in your history.
Was this article helpful?
88 out of 141 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I start and stop a parking session?
- I forgot to stop my parking session. Now what?
- How can I avoid forgetting to stop my parking session?
- I received a fine, now what?
- How does a day ticket work?
- Can I pay for multiple cars at the same time?
- How does the parking attendant see that I have paid?