If you have not received SMS confirmation, there may be several reasons:
- Parking via SMS with 4411 incurs additional costs on top of your telecom subscription. Check with your provider if they allow this.
- You may have indicated in the past that you no longer want to receive confirmations. To cancel this and get the confirmation messages again, simply send the code "C1" to 4411.
- Haven't you disabled the confirmation messages? Then check the status of your parking session by sending the code "i" to 4411. You will then automatically receive a message with your current parking status.
Didn't receive a confirmation and can't start your session? Contact our customer service for further assistance.
Was this article helpful?
8 out of 14 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How can I start and stop a parking session via SMS?
- Can I restart a previous parking session?
- What should I do if I do not receive SMS confirmation?
- Can I get information about a current parking session?
- How can I stop a parking session if multiple sessions are active?
- What are the costs for SMS parking?
- How do I turn off confirmation messages from 4411?
- Can I use SMS parking in the Netherlands?