Would you like to choose to park only in certain garages via number plate recognition? Do you have a subscription in a specific garage and don't want to use 4411 there?
Via the 4411 app, you can determine which garages you want to (de)activate for your number plate.
- In the 4411 app, go to 'Off-street parking via number plate'.
- Click on 'Garage settings' and select your number plate.
- Here you can check/uncheck each parking garage individually.
- In the parking garages you have deactivated, no parking session will start via 4411.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is number plate recognition and how does it work?
- How do I enable number plate recognition?
- What do I do when I enter or leave a parking garage?
- How do I know that my parking session via number plate recognition has started/stopped?
- What if my session is still active when I leave the parking lot?
- What if my number plate is recognized but a ticket is still offered?
- Can multiple 4411 accounts activate the same number plate for number plate recognition at the same time?
- Where can I park with 4411 via number plate recognition?
- I can't activate number plate recognition, now what?
- What are temporary vehicles?